Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
Revelation 22:20 "Who testifies these things says, Yea I come quickly, Amen: Come Lord Jesus."
Great White Throne Judgment
Revelation 20:11-15 " 11. And I saw a Great White Throne, and Him who Who sat upon it, from His presence the earth and the heaven fled away; and no place was found for them.
12. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and the booklets were opened; and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the booklets according to what they had done.
13. And the sea gave up the dead that were in it; and death and hades gave up the dead in them; and they each were judged according to their works.
14. And death and hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
15. And if anyone was not found in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire."
Where is God's Great White Throne?
"The LORD is in His Holy Temple, The LORD's Throne is in Heaven; His eyes behold the sons of men."
Moses' Tent of Meeting is not God's Throne, but is a copy and shadow of the True Temple in Heaven. Reference: Hebrews 8:1-5
Revelation 22:10-15 10."And He said to me "do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, (Gr. bibliou, Bible); for the season is near.
11. Let the one who is unrighteous, let him be unrighteous still; and the one who is filthy, let him be filthy still; and the one who is holy, let him be holy still.
12. Behold I come speedily; and My reward is with Me, to render to each according to what he has done
13. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
14. Extremely Happy are those who wash their robes, that they may have the authority over the tree of life and they may enter by the gates into the City.
15. Without are the dogs and the sorcerers, and the fornicators and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one that loves and makes a lie."
Revelation 22:18-19 18."I testify to everyone who hears the words, (Gr. logous, image), of the prophecy of this book (Gr. Bibliou, Bible), if any add to them, God will add to him the plagues written in this book (Gr. Biblio, Bible).
19. And if anyone take away from the words (logon, image) of the book (Gr. bibliou, Bible) of this prophecy: God will take away his part from the Tree of Life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book."
Putting the Puzzle
Stop right there!
You will need a red letter edition Bible to visually see this extremely important Fact: Which is that Jesus starts to answer these 3 questions, beginning in Matthew 24:4 and goes non-stop and doesn't finish speaking through to the end of Matthew 25 verse 46, finally concluding in Matt. 26:1 "And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings..."
Since Jesus talked without stopping, we need not to be rude and interrupt Him by just looking at one small part of what He said, but the full picture!
2 Peter 3:8-13 "8. But don't forget this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9. The Lord is not slack concerning the promise as some count slackness; but is long-suffering toward you, not intending that any perish but that all come to repentance.
10. But The Day of the Lord will come as a thief; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with dissolve with intense heat, and the earth and the works therein will be disclosed.
11. Seeing that all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy living and godliness.
12. *Looking for and hastening the presence of The Day of God by reason of which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.
13. But according to His promise, we look for New Heavens and a New Earth, in which righteousness dwells."
I Corinthians 15:24-28 24."Then comes the end, when He (Christ) will deliver up the kingdom to the God and Father; when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.
25. For He (Christ) must reign, until He puts all His enemies under His feet.
26. The last enemy to be abolished is death.
27. For He subjected all things under His feet. But when He says that all things are subjected, it is evident that He is excepted who did subject all things to Him.
28. And when all things have been subjected to Him, then 'The Son' will Himself be subjected to Him who did subject all things to Him, that God may be all in all
Could you imagine a City from the Pacific Coast to the Missippippi River, and from Inside the Canadian border, to inside the Mexican border as well, and over 5 times higher than the International Space station!
There are 3 Hebrew words for our word Create:
1. Bah-rah: to *create, make from nothing! It is the 1st verb in the Bible to make
New, as in New Heaven and New Earth and New Jerusalem. Also used regarding the
spirit in man. ONLY GOD CAN BAH-RAH CREATE, MAKE FROM NOTHING!
2. Gah-sah: to make as in building God's house, the Temple. Used in the creation story
in Genesis story regarding our soul
3. Yaht-zar: to form or mold from existing material, like a potter molding clay. Also
used regarding man's flesh or body.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 "Now may the God of peace sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit , and soul and body be preserved entirely without blame at the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Revelation 21:1-8 1."And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth; for the First Heaven and the First Earth are gone; and there is no more sea.
2. And I saw the holy city New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, "Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell among them, and they will be His peoples, and God Himself will be among them.
4. And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, the first things are passed away."
5. And He who sits on the throne said, Behold, I am making all things new." And He says "Write: because these words are faithful and true."
6. And He said to me, "They have come to pass. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. The one who overcomes, will inherit these things; and I will be God to him, and he will be My son.
8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolators, and all liars, their part is the lake that burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death."
Isaiah 25:6-10 6."Then Yahweh of Hosts will prepare for all peoples, on this mountain,abanquet of fat things, full of marrow, of old wines well refined;
7. And in this mountain, He will swallow the covering of the veil, the veil that is upon all peoples, and the web that is woven over all the nations.
8. He will victoriously swallow up death for all time. My Lord Yahweh will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach from His own people, He will remove from off all the earth, for Yahweh has spoken.
9. And it will be said in that day, Behold, this is our God! We have waited for for Him, that He might save us. This is Yahweh! We waited for Him, let us exult and rejoice in His salvation.
10. For the hand of Yahweh will rest on this mountain. Then Moab will be trodden down in its place, lie the treading down of the straw heap in the water of the manure heap."
Revelation 22:1-5 1."And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne of God, and of the Lamb.
2. In the middle of its street. And on this side of the river and on that was a tree of life, bearing twelve fruits, yielding its fruit each month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3. And there was no more curse, and the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein, and His bondmen will serve Him.
4. And shall see His Face; and His name shall be on their foreheads.
5. And there will be no more night; and they will have no need of the light of a lamp, nor the light of the sun; for the Lord God shall give them light: and they shall reign unto the ages of the ages.
The LORD'S Calendar Week = 7,000 Years
"Brethren One Day is with the Lord as a Thousand Years &
a Thousand Years as one Day" 2 Peter 3:8
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent My angel to witness to these things for the churches. I Am the root and offspring of David, the Bright, the Morning Star.".
Gilbert and Friends
An Extremely large Picture looking into the Past and Future
"...Come Way Up Here, and I will show you ..." (Rev 4:1)
A Review of these 3 questions and Beyond, a glimpse into
The New Heavens and New Earth
ORDER OF SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
SURROUNDING THE THREE AGES FOUND IN
1. The New Testament Age
Begins @ Jesus death on the cross
Ends with the Battle of Har Meggidon
2. The 1,000 Yr. Reign of Christ on Earth
Begins @ the 1st Resurrection
Ends with the Judgment Day - *Present Heavens and earth
Destroyed by fire 2 Peter 3:12
3. The New Heaven and New Earth
Begins @ Wedding Day
Characteristics only found in the
New Heaven and Earth Age or Epoch
(To be compared with the 1,000 yr. Reign of Christ, the Millennium - later!)
3. The New Heaven and New Earth
Begins @ Wedding Day Rev. 21:2, 9&10
a. God the Father and Jesus will be our Tabernacle Rev. 21:22
b. Every tear wiped away Rev. 21:4
c. No Death Rev. 21:4
d. 1st Heaven and Earth destroyed Rev. 21:1
e. No Sea Rev. 21:1
f. No Crying Rev. 21:4
g. No Pain Rev. 21:4
h. New Jerusalem will be our dwelling place for those found
written in the Book of Life Rev. 21:27
i. Previous things passed away
j. All things have become New! Rev. 21:5
k. Newly Created Heavens - Bahrah Isaiah 65:17, Rev. 21:1
l. Newly Created Earth - Bahrah Isaiah 65:17, Rev. 21:1
Never Ends - Eternity!
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Revelation 22:8-9 8."And I John am the one who hears and sees these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet and angel that showed me these things.
9. And he said to me not so (don't do that), I am a fellow-bondman of your brothers the prophets and of those who heed the words (Gr. logous) of this booklet (Gr. Bibliou): worship God."
The Last Three Bible Ages
(As described in Matthew 24:3)
Moses' Tent of Meeting.
Please feel free to call:
Andy, the host of the accompanying radio shows, and sidekick:
his number is (360) 600-6726
Gilbert @ (480) 205-3346
This Gem is from Andy
Warning not to add to, nor take away from the Holy Scriptures
found in the Beginning - Middle - End of the Bible
1. Deuteronomy 4:2
2. Proverbs 30:5-6
3. Revelation 22:18-19
please take time to read these 3 warnings, thanks!
Revelation 22:6-7 6."And he said to me, these words (Gr. logoi, images) are faithful and true: and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show his bondmen what things must come to pass speedily.
7. And Behold, I am coming quickly. Extremely happy are those who keep the words (Gr. logous) of the prophesy of this book (Gr. Bibliou The Bible)"
Revelation 21:9-21:27 9."And one of the seven angels came who had the seven bowls, who were filled with the seven last plagues; and spoke with me, saying "Come here I will show you The Bride, the wife of the Lamb".
10. And he carried me away in Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem, , coming down out of heaven from God,
11. Having the glory of God: her luminary was like unto most precious stone, as jasper stone, clear as crystal, having a great high wall,
12. Having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names written thereon which are those of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.
13. On the east were three gates; and on the north three gates; and on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15. And the one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gate and its wall
16. And the city is four-square, and the length of it is as great as the breadth and the height thereof are equal. And he measured the city with a the reed 1,500 miles the length and the breadth and the height thereof are equal.
17. And He measured the wall of the city a hundred and forty four cubits (about 200-300 feet) by man's measure, which are also angelic measurements.
18. And the building of the wall thereof was jasper; and the city was pure gold like pure glass.
19. the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every precious stone. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third chalcedony; the fourth emerald;
20. the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius, the seventh; gold stone; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth gold leek; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth; amethyst.
21 Ane the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each one of the twelve gates was a single pearl; and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass.
22.And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple.
23. And the city had no need of the sun nor the moon, to shine upon it; for the glory of God did illumine it, and the Lamb is its lamp.
24 the nations will walk in its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.
25. And its gates will in never be closed by day (for no night shall be there).
26. And they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.
27. And nothing unclean, and no one who practices abominations and a lie will ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life."
Isaiah 65:17-18 17."Behold Me! *Creating New Heavens and a new Earth, and the former will not be mentioned, neither will it be remembered or come to mind.
18. But rejoice and exult perpetually in what I am about to *create, for behold Me! *Creating Jerusalem an exultation, and Her People a joy:"
MATTHEW 24:1-2 "And Jesus went out of the Temple and was going away; and His disciples came to Him to show Him the Buildings of the Temple. But He answered and said to them, "You see all these things, Amen I say unto you, there will not be left one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down."
Note: the focus on "The Temple"!!!
MATTHEW 24:3 "And as He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, Tell us:
1. when these things will be?(In other words The Temple Torn down)
2. And what will be the sign of Your coming?
3. And the end of the age?"
Revelation 22:17 "And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And the one who hears, let him say, Come. And the one who thirsts come: the one who wills, let him take the water of life freely."
Revelation 22:21 "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the saints."