The Chip is in the news!
Washington Post Articles
"Roughly 50 employees at Wisconsin based "Three Square Market, will soon have microchips embedded between their thumb and forefinger. opening doors, logging into computers, and paying for food in the break room will now be handled by encrypted technology, the size of a grain of rice...implanted
under the skin."
"Three Square Market employee, Sam Bengston gets a microchip implanted in his wrist during a CHIP PARTY, in River Falls, Wisconsin."
Revelation 13:17 "...No one can buy or sell except those who have the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name."
Forehead or ?
1,000 Years View
The 2nd Resurrection - of the good to the Resurrection of Life
And the evil to the Resurrection of Judgment - John 5:29
Even though this is a different event, 1,000 yrs. later, yet we can still see the same order in God's gathering, or cleansing out the evil 1st
Matthew 13:24-30 24. "Another parable He (Jesus) set before them, saying, The kingdom
of the heavens is like a man that sowed good seed in his field;
25. But while he slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the good seed and went
26. But when the plants sprang up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27. And the bondman of the householder came and said to him, Lord, did you not sow good
seed in your field? How does it have tares?
28. And he said to them, an enemy has done this. And they said to him, do you want us to
go and gather them up?
29. But he said, No; lest you gather up the tares, you root up also the the wheat with them.
30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the
reapers, Gather the tares together first and bind them in bundles to
burn them: but gather the wheat into My barn."
Who are the Tares? Who are the Wheat?
Matthew 13:36-37 36."Then He (Jesus) left the crowds and went into His house. And His
disciples came to Him, saying "explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.
37. And He (Jesus) answered and said, the one who sows the good seed is the Son of man;
and the field is the world; andthe good seed are the sons of the kingdom,
and The Tares are the sons of the evil one
Matthew 24:34-51 34. Amen I say to you, this generation will not pass away, until all these things come to pass.
35. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.
36. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, neither The Son, but the Father only.
37. For the coming of the Son of man, will be just like the days of Noah.
38. For as in those days, before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark.
39. And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. so will be the coming of the Son of man.
40. Then two will be in the field, one is taken along, and one is **Left;
41. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken along and one is **Left.
42. Watch therefore: for you do not know what day your Lord is coming.
43. But know this, that if the head of the house had know what watch the thief was coming, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken into.
44. For this reason, you also be ready, for in an hour you think not, the Son of man will come.
45. Who then is the faithful and wise bondservant, whom the Lord has set over His household to give them their food in the proper season.
46. Happy is that bondservant whom his Lord will find so doing when He comes.
47. Amen I say unto you, that He will set him over all that He has.
48. But if that evil bondservant will say in his heart, My Lord delays His coming.
49. And begins to beat his fellow bondservants, and eat and drink with the drunken.
50. The Lord of that bondservant will come in a day when he does not expect Him, and in an hour, he knows not.
51. And will severely scourge him and appoint him a place with the hypocrites; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The mark of the beast engraved on people's Foreheads or Hands
(Is it a PHYSICAL mark like a bar code, an injected chip, or do our
New "SPIRITUAL EIDEO EYES"tell us it's something different?)
So from a spiritual view is it, the way we think - forehead? Is the mark, what we do with our hands? Actions speak louder than words, right? Satan is a murderer, (John 8:44); a liar; and an accuser of mankind (Revelation 12:9-10)! Thus anyone who does likewise, has this branding on his hand and forehead that, his father is the devil.
A note to all, Religious people, don't be fooled - man's so called righteous indignation can be another form of accusation, no matter Christian or other. The word forgive in the Bible is Forget. "Be angry and sin not, do not let the sun go down on your anger, neither give opportunity to the Devil." Ephesians 4:26-27 (4:25-5:2).
Putting the Puzzle
So Far, on this page, we have just focused on the time of "The Great Tribulation"
Time to get a much bigger perspective,
How about a 1,000 year into the future perspective?
The original root word for Left is aphieemi found approx. 99x
in the Bible, translated 52 times as left or allow,
47x as "Forgiven".
May we substitute "FORGIVEN" for left?
So, let's try:
Matthew 24:40. Then two will be in the field, one is taken along,
and one is forgiven;
Matthew 24:41. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is
taken along and one is forgiven.
(we'll look at more evidence regarding this later)
Matthew 24:32-33 32. "Now learn the parable from the fig tree; when her branch is now become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
33. Thus you also, when you *See all these things, know that he is near, at the door
The evil are gathered, cut off from the earth, but
the righteous will dwell on earth forever!
"The meek God's blessed will inherit the earth" nowhere does it say that they will be taken from the earth Matthew 5:5.
"For the evil doers will be cut off , but those who wait for Yahweh shall inherit the Land" Psalms 37:9
"But the meek will inherit the land and delight themselves in abundant peace."
"For those blessed by the Lord shall inherit the land, but those cursed by Him shall be cut off" Psalms 37:22
"The righteous will inherit the land and dwell upon it forever." Psalms 37:29
God's seal of protection is sphragis = protection, safety, sign of sonship. Revelation 7:4
Satan's mark of slavery is charagma = branding upon the skin, a sign one's harsh slavemaster is satan. Revelation 13:16
Back to Today's, Day and Age, of waiting for
Jesus' Return - The 1st Resurrection
("The Resurrection of the Just "- Rev. 20:5-6)
For the coming of Jesus will be just like the days of Noah,
the wicked will be taken away, but the righteous will be LEFT - Safe
Matthew 24:37-41. "For the coming of the Son of man, will be just like the days of Noah.
38. For as in those days, before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and
giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark.
39. And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. so will be the
coming of the Son of man.
40. Then two will be in the field, one is taken along, and one is *Left, Forgiven;
41.Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken along and one is *Left, Forgiven
So, who is mankind imitating in thoughts and actions?- We are each given the choice, Who are you imitating?
Please feel free to call:
Andy, the host of the accompanying radio shows, and sidekick:
his number is (360) 600-6726
Gilbert @ (480) 205-3346
Ephesians 4:26-27 (4:25-5:2) 25. "Therefore putting away lies let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another.
26. Be angry and sin not: let not the sun go down on your anger.
27. And give no opportunity to the devil.
28. Let the thief, steal no more: but rather let him toil working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to share with anyone in need.
29. Let no corrupt speech proceed out of your mouth, but such as is good for the building up as is fitting of the occasion. that it give grace to those who hear.
30. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in Whom you were sealed unto the day of redemption..
31. Let all bitterness , and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and railing, be put away from you along with all malice.
32. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, even as the God also in Christ forgave you.
5:1 Therefore be imitators of God as beloved children.
2. And walk in love, even as Christ also loved you, and gave Himself up for you, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
Gilbert and Friends
Revelation 13:11-18 "11. And I saw another beast coming out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.
12. And he exercised all the authority of the first beast in his sight. And he makes the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13. And he does great signs, that he would even make fire come down from heaven upon the earth in men's sight.
14. And he deceives them that dwell on the earth with the miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15. And it was given to it to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast would both speak and would cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16. And he caused all, both small and great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that they give them a mark on their on their right hand, or upon their forehead.
17. So that no one can buy or sell except those who have the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom, who has understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred and sixty six, (666)."
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.