Gilbert and Friends
Our 8 favorite scriptures on how to survive,
"The Greatest Tribulation ever!"
Somewhere in the Bible it says, "Thy Word have I hidden in my heart, that I would not sin against Thee"
4th - the Tree of Life is in Paradise!
Revelation 2:7 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says tot he churches.
To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the Tree of Life which is in the Paradise of God."
3rd - Paradise & 3rd Heaven are one in the same The New Testament - began the day Jesus died!
2 Corinthians 12:1-6 "1. ...I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord
2. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago - whether in the body, I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows - such a man was caught up to Third Heaven.
3. And I know how such a man - whether in the body or apart from the body I don't know , God knows -
4. was caught up into Paradiseand heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak.
5. On behalf of such a man I will boast; but on my own behalf I will not boast, except in regard to my weaknesses.
6 For if I do wish to boast, I will not be foolish, for I will be speaking the truth; but I refrain from this, so that no one will credit me with more than he sees in me or hears from me."
Under Construction 9/18/2018
5th - Paradise is also known as God's House
John 14:1-3 1. (Jesus is speaking): "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me.
2. In My Father's house there are many dwelling places, if it were not so I would have told you; for I am going to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will receive you to Myself, that where I am, you may be also.
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
Let's add No. 6 to all the above Scriptures:
6. whoever hears Jesus' word and believes on the Father who sent Him, (like God spoke of David, any person that has God's heart and mind), has eternal life and does not come into condemnation
5 Bible Verses that prove the exact moment
the New Testament began
1. Hebrews 9:16-17 "16. For where a Testament is, there must of necessity be the death of the One that made it (The Testator).
17. For a testament is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives."
4 Scriptures that show Jesus died near the end of all 4 Gospels
Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46 & John 19:30
This explains the Old Testament location of Paradise found in Luke 16:19-26, is in Abraham's Bosom and not yet in 3rd Heaven as found in II Corinthians 12:1-6, shown above. If they had left a blank space in your, bible just after the 4 verses listed above, where Jesus died, and inserted "NewTestament" there, that would be more accurate!
The first Book in the Bible that is fully New Testament is the Book of "Acts" where godly people were doing things just like Jesus was doing, because they were filled with His Spirit.
2nd - Today you will be with me in Paradise
Luke 23:39-43 "39. And one of the criminals hanging there was railed on Him, (Jesus), saying, are you not the Christ? save yourself and us.
40. But the other answered and rebuking him said, Do you not even fear God, for you are in the same condemnation?
41. And we indeed justly; for we receive due reward for our deeds: but this man has done nothing wrong.
42. And he said, Jesus, remember me when You come in Thy kingdom.
43. And He said to him, Amen I say unto you, Today you shall be with Me in Paradise.
8th - During Old Testament - The place of Comfort was called "Abraham's Bosom
Luke 16:19-26 19. "19. Now a certain rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen, making merry every day in splendor;
20. And a certain poor man, named Lazarus, was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21. And desiring to be fed with what fell from the table of the rich man; yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22. And it came to pass, that the poor man died, and was carried away by angels unto the "Bosom of Abraham": and the rich man also died and was buried,
23.In Hades he lifted up his eyes, and being in torments, and seeing Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus, that he dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame.
25. But Abraham said, Child, remember that you in your life received your good things, and Lazarus likewise the evil things. But now here, he is comforted and you are in anguish.
26. And besides all this, between us and you, a great chasm fixed so that whoever would desire to pass from here to you would not be able, and that none may cross over from you to us."
In the 1st & 4th Scriptures, we learned that whoever:
1. whoever lives and believes in Jesus - will never die
4. whomever overcomes through Godly love (Rev. 2:1-7),
will eat of the tree of Life in the paradise of God
Putting the Puzzle
Without the death of the Testator = Jesus,
the New testament is of no effect
It's not the page some man put in your Bible that separates the Old from the New Testaments, it happened at the exact moment Jesus died for us!
Just Wait till you see what Jesus was doing during those 3 days he was in the grave. Yes He was doing something it certainly was not the type of sleeping, like we know!
I Peter 3:18 (18-22) "18. Because Christ also died for our sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that He bring us to God; put to death in the flesh, but made alive in Spirit.
19. In which He also went and preached to the spirits in prison,
20. that beforetime were without faith (a+pietho), when the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, into which few, that is, eight souls were brought safely through water:
21 which also in the antitype, or corresponding to that, baptism now saves you, not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but a legal demand or an appeal to God for a good conscience through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22. Who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels, and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him."
"Everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die"
because Jesus is the resurrection and the Life!
7th - The Heavens were opened to Jesus, when He was baptized
Matthew 3:15-16 15. "But Jesus answered and said to him, (John the Baptist), allow it now, for thus it becomes us to fulfill all righteousness."
16. Then he, (John the Baptist), allowed Him. And Jesus, when baptized, went up straightway from the water: and behold, the heavens were opened and He saw God's Spirit descending like a dove coming upon Him."
8th added to all the above Scriptures:
8. Even in the Old Testament, God's place for us when our time on earth was done was a place of Comfort, and God's angels carry us to this place of comfort. Oh yes! Did you notice that there is an abundance of water!
1st - Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life
John 11:20-26 "20. Martha therefore, when she heard that Jesus was coming, met Him: but Miriam still sat in the house.
21. Martha therefore said to Jesus, Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22. And now I know that whatever you ask of God, God will give You.
23. Jesus said to her, your brother will rise again.
24. Martha said to Him, I know that he will rise again in the resurrection to the last day.
25. Jesus said to her, "I am the Resurrection and the Life: whoever believes unto Me shall no wise die unto the age.
26. And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die! Do you believe this?"
6th - The one who has eternal life does not come into Judgment
John 5:24 "Amen Amen I say unto you, the one who hears My word and believes on Him that sent Me, has eternal life and does not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."
Let's add all the above Scriptures together:
1. whoever lives and believes in Jesus - will never die
2. we will live in a place called Paradise if we put to death our old self
3. Paradise is also called 3rd Heaven
4. The Tree of Live is in the Paradise of God
5. Paradise or 3rd Heaven are also called God's House
How about comparing this to the 23rd Psalm "And I will dwell in the House of the LORD forever", that is if Jesus is our Shepherd!
Now add No. 7 to all the above Scriptures:
7. Since we are joint heirs with Jesus, (see Romans 8:17), when we are baptized, the heavens are also opened to us and God's Spirit fills us.
(See also Acts 2:1-4)
This means that God now hears your prayers!
The day the thief died with Jesus, the New Testament began,
as a result he was in Paradise with Jesus that same Day!
The other thief rejected the fact that Jesus would die for our sins.
Gospel Total Number of Chapters % of Gospel in O.T., % of Gospel in N.T.
Matthew 28 approx. 90% approx. 10%
Mark 16 approx. 90% approx. 10%
Luke 24 approx. 95% approx. 5%
John 21 approx. 95% approx. 5%