The Word Saved (sozo in Greek) means to Make Whole
When the man, who was missing an arm, was healed, the word for healed, used in the Greek, was sozo, or saved. Therefore it says in I Thessalonians 5:23 that man is made up of three different parts. Remember God is three yet one, and He said LET US make man in our image after our likeness. Thus God made man, Spirit, Soul, and Body. There is no other creation made in God's image! No animal has a spirit! Look in the original Greek and Hebrew, IT"S NOT THERE. Man is unique. Animals have a body and a mind, never spirit!!!!!
Flesh or Body - Take for example, your arm may need to be healed - men go to a doctor!
Soul or Mind - Also take for example, your mind may need adjusted - men go to a psychiatrist!
Spirit or Heart - An example of a man's spirit needing to be healed - you can only go to JESUS!
Oh by the way, You really need to go to Jesus for all 3, but go take care of your heart 1st, then your mind and lastly your flesh. Remember the woman who grabbed Jesus' garment, she had spent all her money on physicians and was none the better, sound familiar? Well she grabbed hold of the hem of Jesus' garment, and power went out of Jesus and healed her. On the spot!!
So let's correct the order of Salvation: Spirit - Soul - Body I Thessalonians 5:23
It's all about "The Name of JESUS".
(Warfare is against His Name, God's kids will be hated because of the name "JESUS")
Acts 4:10&12 10. "Let it be known to you all, and all the people of Israel, That in the Name of Jesus Christ the Nazorean, whom you crucified........
12. There is salvation in no one else, NEITHER IS THERE ANY OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN, THAT IS GIVEN AMONG MEN BY WHICH WE MUST BE SAVED."
Colossians 3:17 says, "Whatsoever you do in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord JESUS."
MARK 16:17 says, "...In My name, (Jesus speaking) they shall cast out demons..."
Demons are satawn's evil tools. Of course the enemy, (Greek for enemy is satawn), doesn't want us to win. So how does he do it? Try to take away our power and authority. And what is that? It's JESUS' Name. Who is behind this? satan of course
How do we win, DO ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS!
Conclusion: "PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR of GOD..."
Live in it,
Sleep in it,
Walk in it,
Talk in it,
Never take it off!
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
Please feel free to call:
Andy, the host of the accompanying radio shows, and sidekick:
his number is (360) 600-6726
Gilbert @ (480) 205-3346
Gilbert and Friends
Where are they talking with Jesus? @ The Temple
Matthew 24:3 Three questions asked by Jesus' 12 disciples: 1. When will these things (the Temple being torn down) be? 2. What will be the sign of Your coming? 3. and the end of the age? What they are asking about is found in the "Three changes to the Four Ages"
The Four Ages found in Matthew 24:3
1. The Temple Torn Down = The End of The Old Testament Age
2. The Temple Torn Down = Also The Beginning of The New Testament Age,
3. The 7 Trumpets Given = The Sign of Jesus' Coming, beckoning The 1,000 yr Reign
4. The End of the Age = The Beginning of The New Heavens and the New Earth
(See the chart below)
The Beginning of Birth Pangs
Matthew 24:4-8 4. "And Jesus answered and said to them "TAKE HEED THAT NO ONE LEAD YOU ASTRAY.
5. For many will come in My name saying, I Am the Christ; and shall deceive many.
6. And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALARMED; for it must come to pass; but THE END is not yet.
7. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in diverse places.
8. But ALL THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF BIRTH PANGS."
At The 7th Trump, Everyone in the World
Will See Jesus Coming Like the Lightning in the same Moment of Time
(And the following events in Matthew 24:15-26 must happen 1st, then His return in verses 27-28)
Matthew 24:15-28 15. "When therefore you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the Holy Place, (of the TEMPLE), let him that reads understand.
16. Then let them in Judea flee unto the mountains
17. Let the one on the housetop not go down to take out the things in his house.
18. And let the one in the field not return back to take his cloak.
19. But woe to those who are pregnant with child and to those nursing their babes those days!
20. But pray that your flight be not in the winter, nor on the sabbath.
21. For then there shall be Great Tribulation, such as has not been from the worlds beginning until now, no, nor ever shall be.
22. And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the sake of the elect, those days shall be shortened.
23. Then if anyone says to you, Behold, here is the Christ, or there; believe not.
24. For false Christs shall arise and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
25. Behold I have told you in advance.
26. If therefore they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the wilderness; go not forth, Behold in the inner chambers; believe not.
27. For just as the LIGHTNING comes from the east, and is seen even unto the west; SO SHALL BE THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN.
28. Wherever the carcass is, there will the air fliers be gathered."
Revelation 1:7 "Behold He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him, and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over Him. Yea, Amen."
Putting all the Puzzle Pieces Together
The One Who Endures to the End will be Saved
(Found 3x in Scripture Mt.10:22; Mt. 24:13; & Mk. 13:13)
Matthew 24:9-14 9. "Then they will deliver you up to Tribulation and will kill you and you will be hated by all the nations For My Name's Sake!!!".
10. And then many shall stumble and shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another.
11. And many false prophets shall arise and deceive many.
12. And because lawlessness shall multiply, the love of many shall wax cold.
13. BUT THE ONE WHO ENDURES TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED?
14. And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole inhabited earth for a witness unto all the nations; and THEN THE END SHALL COME."
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Big Picture 1st
MATTHEW 24:1-2 1. "And Jesus went out of the Temple and was going away; and His disciples came to Him to show Him the Buildings of the Temple.
2. But He answered and said to them, "You see all these things, Amen I say unto you, there will not be left one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down."
MATTHEW 24:3 3. "And as He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, 1. Tell us when these things will be? 2. And what will be the sign of Your coming? And the end of the age?"
Do all in the Name of