Under Construction 6/5/2018
The Great Supper of God occurs when Jesus Returns
@ the 1st Resurrection
The birds are the guests & what is the Main Course!
All those people who receive the Mark of the Beast!
and those who worshipped his image
Revelation 19:19-21 19. "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that worked the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived those who worshipped his image; they were both thrown into the lake of fire that burns with brimstone.
21. And the rest were killed with the horsemen's sword, which came forth out of his mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh."
James 1:13-15 13. "Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God; for God cannot be tempted by evil, neither does He tempt any man.
14. But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust.
15. Then when lust has conceived it gives birth to sin; and when sin is matured it brings forth death, (or separation from God)."
Satan's kingdom destroyed from the bottom up!
1st Mystery Babylon - the False Church Destroyed
2nd The Anti Christ - False Christ destroyed in the Lake of Fire
3rd The False Prophet - False Holy Spirit destroyed in the Lake of Fire
Revelation 16:16 "And they gathered them together into the place; called in Hebrew Har Megedon (Armageddon)."
Mystery Babylon, the great harlot, the Mother of all Religions
run by men, not by God through men, is judged just prior to
the Battle of Armageddon!
The Wedding Feast for God's Son
occurs right after the Judgment Day - Revelation 21:1-8
The host is God the Father - Matthew 22:1-2
The guests are: 1) the 5 wise virgins Matthew 25:1-13
2) those who obey the invitation to "Come" Matthew 22:3-4
& are clothed with Godly garments Matthew 22:11-14
Yes Satan has churches, lots of churches Ezekiel 28:18 (11-19)
The Last Battle Ever!
The Battle of Armageddon
The Hebrew is Har megedon = Rondesvous on the Mountains
Revelation 21:1-8 1."And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth; for the First Heaven and the First Earth are gone; and there is no more sea.
2. And I saw the holy city New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, "Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell among them, and they will be His peoples, and God Himself will be among them.
4. And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, the first things are passed away."
5. And He who sits on the throne said, Behold, I am making all things new." And He says "Write: because these words are faithful and true."
6. And He said to me, "They have come to pass. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. The one who overcomes, will inherit these things; and I will be God to him, and he will be My son.
8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolators, and all liars, their part is the lake that burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death."
The End of Satan's authority on earth,
man will not be able to say: "The Devil made me do it!" Mankind will finally see that his own lusts have always been the culprit.
Revelation 20:1-3 1."And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key of the abyss and a great chain over his hand.
2. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and satan and bound him for 1,000 years
3. and threw him into the abyss, and shut it, and sealed it over him, that he should deceive the nations no more, until the 1,000 years are finished: After that he must be released for a short season."
Revelation 19:1-10 1."After these things I heard as if a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven, saying, Hallelujah: the salvation and the glory and the power are our God's:
2. because true and righteous are his judgments; because He has judged the great harlot, she that has corrupted the earth with her fornication, and he has avenged the blood of his bondmen at her hand.
3. And a second time they said Hallelujah, and her smoke goes up forever and ever.
4. And the twenty four elders and the four living beings fell down and worshipped God Who was seated on the throne, saying "Amen Hallelujah."
5. And from the throne came a voice saying, "Praise our God, all you His servants, you who fear Him small and great."
6. And I heard as if a voice of a great crowd, and as a voice of many waters, and as a voice of mighty thunders, saying, "Hallelujah! for the Lord our God, the Almighty reigns.
7. Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and we will give Him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife has made herself ready.
8. And it is given her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure" - for the linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.
9. And he said to me write, "Blessed are those who are invited to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God."
10. Then I fell down at his feet to worship him. And he said to me, you must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers that hold the testimony of Jesus: Worship God: For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Revelation 19:11-18 11."And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and the One sitting on it was named Faithful and True; and in RIGHTEOUSNESS He judges and makes war.
12. And His eyes are flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; having a name written which no one knows except Himself.
13. And He is arrayed in a garment having been dipped in blood, and His name is called "The Word of God."
14. And the armies which are in heaven were following Him within, (eph), white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15. And out of His mouth goes out a sharp sword wherewith to strike the nations: and He will rule them with a rod of iron: and He treads the wine press of the fierceness of the wrath of God the Almighty.
16. And he has upon the garment and upon His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17. And I saw one angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid heaven, come and gather together unto the supper of God;
18. That you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all, both free and bond, and small and great."
Putting the Puzzle
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
Satan bound & thrown into the Abyss for 1,000 years
Satan's 4 names: 1. Satan, 2. Dragon, 3. Serpent of Old, 4. Devil
Satan is bound, (in Jail), during Jesus' 1,000 Year Reign on Earth!
Revelation 17:1 "...Come, I will show you the Judgment of the Great Prostitute..."
Also called "Babylon the Great the Mother of Harlots" Rev. 17:5
Since the church is the moral compass of a nation or kingdom, the 1st thing to be conquered in Satan's false kingdom is his church, Mystery Babylon doctrines are: lies and accusation! Rev. 12:9-10
Gilbert and Friends
Revelation 19:17-21 17."And I saw one angel standing in the sun: and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid heaven, come gather unto the great supper of God.
18. that you may eat the flesh of kings, and flesh of captains, and flesh of mighty men, and flesh of horses and their riders, and flesh of all, both free and bond, and small and great.
19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered to make war against Him (Jesus) that sat upon the horse, and against His (Jesus') army.
20. And the Beast (anti-Christ) was taken and with him the false prophet that worked signs in his sight, with which he deceived them who had received the mark of the beast, and those who worshipped his image; they were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with brimstone:
21. and the rest were killed with the Horseman's sword, which came out of His mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh."