Also taking place between after the 6th Seal is opened and before
the 7th Seal is opened - 144,000 Sealed Revelation 14:1-5
Revelation 8:10-11 10. "And the 3rd angel trumped, and a great star fell from heaven, burning as a torch, and fell upon the 1/3 of the Rivers, and upon the Fountains of Waters;
11. and the name of the star is called: Wormwood, and the 1/3 of the waters became wormwood; and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter."
Revelation 14:1-5 1."And I saw, and lo, the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty four thousand, having His Name and the Name of His Father, written on their foreheads.
2. And I heard a voice from heaven, as a voice of many waters, and as a voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as of harpers harping with their harps;
3. And they sing as sir a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders: and no one could learn the song save the hundred and forty-four thousand, those purchased out of the earth.
4. These are those who were not defiled with women; for they are virgins, these are those who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were purchased from among men, firstfruit to God and to the Lamb.
5. And in their mouth was found no lie: they are without blemish
(Continued from above, After the 6th Seal opens,
But Before the 7th Seal opens.)
Revelation 7:1-8 1. "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that no wind would blow on the earth, or on the sea, or upon any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascend from the sunrising, having the living God's seal: and he cried with a great voice to the four angels to whom it was given to them to hurt the earth and the sea, saying,
3. Do not hurt the earth, neither the sea nor the trees, until we have sealed the bondmen of our God on their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of those sealed, one hundred and forty four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of Israel's sons
5. Of Judah's tribe were sealed twelve thousand
Of Reuben's tribe twelve thousand
Of Gad's tribe twelve thousand
6. Of Asher's tribe twelve thousand
Of Naphtali's tribe twelve thousand
Of Manasseh's tribe twelve thousand
7. Of Simeon's tribe twelve thousand
Of Levi's tribe twelve thousand
Of Issachar's tribe twelve thousand
8. Of Zebulun's tribe twelve thousand
Of Joseph's tribe twelve thousand
Of Benjamin's tribe twelve thousand
Don't forget the 144,000 Sealed just after the 6th Seal was opened
(See Revelation 7:1-8 and the following notes above)
Putting the Puzzle
Gilbert and Friends
Revelation 8:6 "And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
2nd Woe, the 6th Trump sounds, continued in Revelation 2018-16
Did you forget?
Jesus doesn't return until the Last Trumpet Sounds
& the Trumpets aren't given until the 7th Seal is opened!
What happens during the time between, when
the 6th Seal opens, and the 7th Seal is opened?
Seal of Protection for God's kids, (Greek=Sphragis, Hebrew=Tahv)
The Mark, previously given, of slavery to the beast, (Greek=charagma)
7 Angels Sound their Trumpets
What did I just read? There's a Multitude in white robes that have come out of The Great Tribulation, and Jesus hasn't yet returned! Oh wait, the 7 Trumpets haven't even been given yet?
Revelation 8:1-2 2."And when He, (The Lamb), opened the Seventh Seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
2. And I saw the seven angels that stand before God; and seven trumpets were given them.
Conclusion: The Great Tribulation occurs before the 6th Seal is opened! (Rev. 7:14)
When The 6th Seal is Opened
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
Revelation 9:1-11 1. "And the 5th angel trumped, and I saw a star fallen from heaven unto the earth; and the key to the pit of the abyss was given to him.
2. And he opened the pit of the abyss; and smoke went up out of the pit, like smoke of a great furnace; and the sun was darkened and the air by the smoke of the pit.
3. And out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth; and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4. And it was said to them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads .
5. And it was given them, (the locusts), that they should no kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it strikes a man.
(Note: if you are not from Arizona, you may not know that the sting is shockingly painful and may last days).
6. And in those days; men will seek death, and will not be able to find it; and they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
7. And the likeness of the locusts is like horses prepared for war; and on their heads as if crowns of gold, and their faces like men's faces.
8. And they had hair like a woman's, and their teeth like lion's.
9. And they had breastplates, like breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots of many horses rushing to war.
10. And they have tails like scorpions with stingers in their tails, and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months.
11. They have over them as king, the angel of the abyss: his name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in the Greek is Apollyon (Destroyer)
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Revelation 6:12-17 12. "And I saw when He, (The Lamb of God), opened the sixth seal, and there was 1.) a great Earthquake; and the 2.) Sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the 3.) Moon became as blood.
13. And the 4.) Stars of the heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree shaken by a great wind casts her unripe figs.
14. And the heaven was removed as a scroll when rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15. and the kings of the earth, and the magnates, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bond and free, hid themselves into the caves and into the rocks of the mountains;
16.And they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of the one sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
17. Because the great day of their wrath is come; and who can stand."
(Continued in Revelation 7:1-8 below)
The one Woe is gone and two more Woes to come
Revelation 7:9-17 9. "After these things I saw, and lo, a great multitude, which no one could number, out of every nation and of all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, arrayed in white robes, and palms in their hands;
10. And they cry with a great voice, saying,
"The salvation to our God Who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."
11. And all the angels were standing round the throne, and the elders and the four living beings; and fall before the throne on their faces, and worshipped
12. God saying,
"Amen: The blessing, and the glory, and the honor, and the power, and the strength,
unto our God unto the ages of ages, Amen."
13. And one of the elders answered, saying to me, These arrayed in white robes, who are they, and where did they come from?
14. And I said to him, My lord, You know. And he spoke to me, these are they that come out of the great tribulation, and they washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15. Therefore they are before the throne of God and serve Him day and night in His Sanctuary: and who sits on the throne shall tabernacle over them
16. They shall hunger no more, nor thirst any more; neither will the sun strike them, nor the heat;
17. Because the Lamb that is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them, and guide them to fountains of water of life; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Revelation 8:7 "The 1st angel trumped and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast on the Earth and a 1/3 of the trees were burned up and all green grass was burned up."
Next 7th Seal Opened and 7 Trumps Given Revelation 8:1-2
Yahweh told Moses to make 2 Silver Trumpets in Numbers 10:1-10 for:
1. Calling the Assembly, vs 2
2. Journeying of the Camps, vs 2
3. If you Go to War, vs 9
4. In the Day of Your Gladness, vs 10
5. In your Solemn Days, vs 10
6. In the Beginnings of Your Months, vs 10
7. Over Your Burnt Offerings, vs 10
8. Over the Sacrifices of Your Peace Offerings, vs 10
9. God coming to the Earth to meet with man Ex. 19:19-20
Which ones of the above do you think are involved in the 7th Seal when 7 Angels are given 7 Trumpets?
Call Andy (360) 600-6726, or Gilbert (505) 994-4639
if you have the answer.
Revelation 8:8-9 8. "And the 2nd angel trumped, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the Sea and a 1/3 of the Sea became blood;
9. and a third part of the creatures in the sea died; and a third part of the ships were destroyed."
Woe, Woe, Woe
to the inhabitants of the earth because of the voices of the remaining
3 Trumpets (read Rev.8:13)
Ezekiel 9:4-6 4. "And Yahweh said to him, (the man clothed in linen, as well as, the executioners), "Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put My sign, (Heb. tahv), on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it."
5. And to the others, he said in my hearing, "Pass through the city after him and strike. your eye shall not spare, and you shall show no pity.
6. Utterly slay old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but do not come near any man upon whom is the sign; and begin at My Sanctuary". Then they began at the ancient men who were before the House.
Revelation 8:12 "And the 4th angel trumped, and the 1/3 of the Sun was smitten, and the 1/3 of the Moon, and 1/3 of the Stars; the the 1/3 of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the 1/3 of it, and the night likewise."