Rapture comes out of his corner looking very wobbly
God's kids are still on the earth and are told to flee to the Mountains,
Rapture is knocked down with a right cross, but manages to stand before the 10 count ends!
All 3 ringside judges give round 3 to: "The Resurrection"
(Greek word anastasis ana + istemi) found in the Bible's New Testament translated as resurrection, and arise, rise up.
Not Found in the Bible, but found in Webster's Unabridged Dictionary of the English language,
(New Twentieth Century Edition 1955)
All 3 ringside judges give round 4 to: "The Resurrection"
Under Construction 8/16/2018
Resurrection vs Rapture
The Bible teaches Resurrection, but some religions teach the Rapture - so, who's right?
In Isaiah 1:18 it says, "Come now, let us Reason Together, says Yahweh..."
some translations say "Come let us settle the matter..."
The Apostle Paul used the sporting event, fighting a fight, like a boxing match found in 1 Corinthians 9:26 "So ...I do not box as one beating the air." to settle the score in how he used discipline to govern his life. Reading the Bible every day is one form of the discipline necessary to find the truth. Truth and error are the opponents in this event!
So in the Right Corner we have:
"The Resurrection" found in the Bible
And in the Oppositions Corner:
Rapture, found only in men's doctrine
God's Kids are told to Flee, just like the Exodus!
Is the Rapture Teaching setting people up to worship the false Christ, whom Jesus destroys when He comes?
Matthew 24:15-22 15. "Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the Holp Place, (let the reader understand), 16. then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17. Whoever is on the housetop must not come down to get things (like your cell phone with tracking built in) out, that are in your house.....
21. for then there will be "Great Tribulation", such as has not occurred from the beginning of the world until now.
(For verse 22, see round 4 below)
In the King James version Bible
Resurrection, arise, to stand up, (Greek word = anastasis): found 138 times in the New Testament.
Rapture, found 0 Times in the New Testament.
Matthew 6:19-21 "19. Do not treasure up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth consumes and rust, where thieves dig through and steal.
20. But treasure up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not dig through nor steal.
21. For where your treasure us, there will your heart be also."
Please feel free to call:
Andy, the host of the accompanying radio shows, and sidekick:
his number is (360) 600-6726
Gilbert @ (480) 205-3346
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Mt. 24:22 "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved, but for the sake of "The Elect", those days, (The Great Tribulation), will be cut short."
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
The Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ & Our Being Gathered Together to Him, How to prepare!
Revelation 18:11-13 & 17-18 "11. And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her (Babylon the Great aka Mystery Babylon), for no one buys their cargo any more;
12. Cargo of gold, and silver, and precious stone, and pearls and fine linen, and purple and silk, and scarlet; and all kinds of scented wood, and every vessel of ivory, and every vessel of precious wood, and of brass and iron and marble;
13. And cinnamon, and spice, and incense, and ointment, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and grain, and cattle, and sheep; and of horses, and chariots and bodies; souls of men.
17. Because in One Hour so great riches is made desolate. and every ship master, and every one that sails and all whose trade is in the sea, stood afar off,
18 and cried out as they saw the smoke of her burning, "what city was like the great city?"
All 3 ringside judges give round 2 to: "The Resurrection"
The Greek Word Harpzo
is found a grand total of 30 times in the N.T. Bible
24, in a bad or evil sense &
only 6 times with a good connotation
(please refer to the study below)
Gilbert and Friends
II Thessalonians 2:1-12 "1. Now we ask you brothers with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together unto Him.
2. Not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by spirit or by word, or by letter, as if that it came from us, to the effect that the "Day of the Lord" is already here.
3.Let no one deceive you in any way; for "That Day" will not come unless the rebellion occurs first, and "the Man of Lawlessness" is revealed, the "Son of Destruction."
4. The one setting himself against, and exalting himself above everyone called God or an object of worship; so that he sits in the Temple of God, setting himself forth as being God.
5. Do you remember that when I was with you, I told you these things?
6. And now you know what restrains, so that he be revealed in his own season.
7. For the "Mystery of Lawlessness" is is already at work; only there is one that restrains now, until he is out of the way.
8. And then the "Lawless One" shall be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the Breath of His mouth, and bring to nothing by the manifestation of His coming:
9. Him whose presence is according to Satan's working with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood.
10. And with all deceit of unrighteousness for the perishing; in that they did not receive the love of the truth, that they be saved.
11. And for this cause God sends them a strong delusion that they should believe the lie,
12. That they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
Rapture does not come out of his corner, Ruled a Technical Knockout by all three judges.
The Winner by unanimous decision,
Rapture, n. (Latin rapius, rapere, to carry away)
1.a seizing by violence. (Obs.)
2. the state of being carried away with joy, love, etc,; ecstasy
3. an expression of great joy pleasure, etc.
4. a carrying away or being carried away in body or spirit. (rare)
5.an attack of intense excitement; delirium; hysterics; paroxysm.
(Obs.) syn. - ecstasy, bliss, delight, transport, joy.
II Thessalonians 2:3, 4 & 8 (1-12) quoted at top of this page, shows the order:
1st the rebellion occurs
2nd in the same verse, the man of lawlessness - the anti Christ is revealed
3rd, in verse 4, the anti-Christ sits in God's Temple pretending to be God
Finally, in verse 8 it states that Jesus Returns & will slay him at His coming
Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together
Because none of those who are caught up, in all these verses above regarding harpazo, go live temporarily on a cloud nor in heaven, but only visit for a very brief moment of time, and return to earth.
All 3 ringside judges unanimously give round 1 to: "The Resurrection"
Score now 1 to 0
I Peter 1:7 "So that the proving of Your Faith, which is more precious than gold that perishes though it is proven with fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the Revelation of Jesus Christ."
God's kids, "The Elect," are still on the earth, and the days are shortened for their sake.
Rapture is knocked down, a second time with a powerful uppercut to the jaw, and again manages to stand just before the 10 count ends!