Always Looking at each Puzzle piece in the Light of the Complete Big Picture!
Revelation 6:12-13 12."And I beheld When He Opened the Sixth Seal, and, Behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken by a mighty wind."
It's not just knowing the Truth,
It's Loving, Obeying, and Living in the Truth
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
The following is in a Space of Time between the 6th Seal Opened in Revelation 6:12
the 7th Seal Opened in Revelation 8:1-2
The End of the Greatest Tribulation Ever!
Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the Tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken."
Always Keeping the Big Picture in Mind!
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET.
All rights reserved.
Putting the Puzzle
Matthew 24:21 "For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the Beginning of the World to this time, no, nor ever shall be."
The Beginning of the Greatest Tribulation Ever!
Let's review for a moment and then back up and look at the Big Picture
The Greatest Tribulation Ever!
( Is described in Matthew 24:22-28, but if you keep going we'll, God Willing, be getting into many more details not only on this page, but others to come)
Revelation 8:1-2 1."And When He Opened the Seventh Seal, there was silence in heaven for about the space of half an hour.
2. And I saw the seven angels which stand before God, and to them were given seven Trumpets
As a result of the fall of Adam, we are born in his image and likeness, no longer God's image and likeness Man by nature does not know God - we only know ourselves, we are gods to ourselves and attempt to mold The Most High God into man's image. Everything about man is me, me, me. We need to send Mr. Big "I" away, give him the boot!
Gilbert and Friends
2 Thessalonians 1:6-9 6."Seeing that it is a righteous thing to recompense affliction to those afflicting you;
7. and to you who are afflicted rest with us at the Revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with His mighty angels.
8. In flaming fire, taking vengeance on those that know not God, and to those that obey no the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Who will suffer punishment, eternal destruction from the Lord's presence and from the glory of His might."
The Whole of the Bible is a Perfect Picture given to us by the Creator.
It is a good habit to read through the whole Bible every year like my friends and I do, to make sure that what we believe to be Truth, stands in the Light of all the Scriptures!
By seeking out of the Book of the Lord, we are keeping our eyes on Jesus, the Good Shepherd who leads us into Safe Pastures!
Jesus sent us the Holy Spirit to lead us into all Truth to counteract the wolf, who in reality is satan, who wants to devour us.
Any "supposed" disagreements are easily answered through the original Greek and Hebrew.
Do not be shaken, lose your composure - don't freak out!
When people get freaked out, they become easily deceived.
Are people freaking out today?
Revelation 7:9-15 9."After this (Rev. 6:12 He opened the 6th Seal - Rev. 7:1-7 144,000 of God's servants sealed on their foreheads), I beheld, and Behold a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands,
10. And cried with a loud voice, saying Salvation to our God Who sits on the Throne, and unto the Lamb.
11. And all the angels stood round about the Throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the Throne on their faces and worshipped God
12. Saying, Amen; Blessing and glory, and wisdom and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever, Amen.
13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, who are these which are arrayed in white robes? and where have they come from?
14. And I said to him, "my lord, you know." and he said to me, "These are the ones who have come out of the Great Tribulation, and the have washed their robes, and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb.
15. For this reason, they are before the Throne of God, and they serve Him day and night in His Temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His Tabernacle over them."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-8 "1. Now we ask you brethren, as to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and our being gathered together unto Him.
2. that you not be quickly shaken from your composure, nor be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by epistle as from us, that the day of the Lord is come.
3. Let no one deceive you in any way for it, (the day of the Lord), will not come unless the falling away come first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.
4. he that opposes and exalts himself against everyone called God or an object of worship; so that he sits in the temple of God, setting himself forth as being God.
5. Do you not remember, that when I was still with you, I told you these things.
6. And now you know what restrains, so that he be revealed in his own time.
7. For the Mystery of Lawlessness is already at work, only there is one that now restrains until he is taken out of the way.
8. and then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of His presence:
9. him whose presence is according to Satan's working with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood.
10. and with all deceit of unrighteousness for the perishing, in that they did not receive a love for the truth, that they be saved.
11. And for this reason God sends them a deluding influence that they should believe the lie.
12. In order that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.