Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Luke 12:35-40 35."Be dressed for action , and your lamps burning,
36. and be like men waiting for their master, when he returns from the marriage feast that when he comes and knocks they may immediately open to him.
37. Happy are those bondservants, whom when the master comes, shall find them watching: Amen I say unto you that he will gird himself and make them sit down and come and serve them.
38. And if he will come in the second watch and if in the third and finds them so, happy are those servants.
39. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not have left his house to be broken into.
40. You also, be ready; for the Son of Man (Jesus) is coming in an hour you do not expect."
Micah 4:1-7 "1. But in the Last Days, it shall come to pass that the mountain of the house of the YAHWEH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills and people shall flow unto it.
2. And many nations shall come, and say, Come let us go up to the mountain of the YAHWEH, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Yahweh from Jerusalem.
3. And He shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and *they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks, nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
4. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and *none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of YAHWEH of Hosts hath spoken it.
5. For all the peoples will walk in the name of its god, *but we will walk in the name of Yahweh our God for ever and ever.
6. In that day, says Yahweh, I will assemble the lame, and I will gather those who have been driven out, and those whom I have afflicted.
7. And I will make the lame, a remnant, and the cast out, a strong nation and *Yahweh (Jesus) will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and forever."
UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS OF 2/22/2018
I Thessalonians 5:1-6 1."But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that anything be written unto you.
2. For you yourselves know full well that the Day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night.
3. But when they are saying, Peace and Safety, then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon the one with child; and they will not escape.
4. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you as thieves,
5. for you are all sons of light, sons of the day, we are not of of the night, nor of darkness.
6. So then let us not sleep, as the rest, but let us Watch and be Sober
Psalms 1:1-6 1."How Happy is the man who has not walked in the counsel of the lawless, and has not stood in the way of sinners, and has not sat in the seat of scoffers.
2. but his delight is in the law of Yahweh, and in His law he talks with himself day and night.
3. So he does become like a tree planted by streams of waters, that yields its fruit in its season, whose leaf also does not wither, and in whatever he does he prospers.
4. But the lawless are not so, they are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
5. For this reason the lawless will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6. For Yahweh acknowledges the way of the righteous, but the way of the lawless will perish."
Luke 21:36 "But Watch at every season, (and pray), Making Supplication, that you may prevail to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man, (Jesus)."
Revelation 8:1-2 1."And when He opened the 7th Seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
2. And I saw the 7 angels that stand before God: and 7 Trumpets were given them."
Luke 17:30-31 "....it shall be on the day the Son of Man is revealed.
31. On that day, the one who is on the housetop and whose goods are in the house, let him not go down to take them out, and let him who is in the field in like manner, Not Return Back."
Revelation 6:1-2 1."And I saw the Lamb opened one of the 7 Seals, and I heard one of the four living beings (Cherubim Ezek. 10:18-20) saying as with a voice like thunder, Come.
2. And I saw and behold a white horse, and the one who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him; and he came forth conquering and to conquer.
ORDER OF SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
SURROUNDING THE THREE AGES FOUND IN(MATTHEW 24:3)
1. The New Testament Age
Begins @ Jesus death on the cross
a. ? (KEEP GOING, WE'LL FILL THESE PUZZLE PIECES IN!)
Ends with the Battle of Har Meggadon (Armagedon)
2. The 1,000 Yr. Reign of Christ on Earth
Begins @the 1st Resurrection!
a. No false churches - No peeking (KEEP GOING, WE'LL FILL THESE PUZZLE PIECES IN TOO!)
b. No demons
c. No antichrist
d. No false prophet - Caught you!
e. satan bound - We'll get to all these later
f. No more war - all weapons burned! *Micah 4:3
g. No more fear! *Micah 4:4
h. We will walk in the name of Yahweh our God! *Micah 4:5
i. Jesus will Reign in Mount Zion forever and ever! *Micah 4:6
Ends with the Judgment Day - Present heavens and earth destroyed by Fire 2 Pe. 3:10
3. The New Heavens and New Earth
Begins @ Wedding Day
a. God the Father and Jesus will be our Tabernacle
b. Every tear wiped away
c. No Death!!!
d. 1st Heaven and Earth destroyed
e. No Sea
f. No Crying
g. No Pain
h. New Jerusalem will be our dwelling place for those found written in the
Book of Life
i. Previous things passed away
j. All things have become New!
k. Newly Created Heaven
l. Newly Created Earth
Never Ends - Eternal
Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, Look Up; because your redemption is drawing near."
Let's change our point of view, and begin to focus on,
How to be Prepared for the Last Days
before Jesus Returns - the 1st Resurrection!
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
*Jesus is a compound word from Yahweh is Salvation
Luke 19:13 "And He called 10 of His bondmen and gave them 10 pounds and said to them: Be Pragmatic - Active in the Lord's affairs Until I Return." (Note: the Greek word used here is pragmateusasthe)
Putting the Puzzle
Mark 13:32-37 33. "Look Out, Watch: for you do not know when the season is.
34. It is as when a man, goes on a journey in another country, having left his house, and giving authority to his servants, to each his task, also Commanding the door keeper to Watch.
35. Therefore Be Watchful, for you do not know when the Lord of the house comes, whether at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning.
36. Lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping.
37. And what I say to you I say to all, Watch.
Gilbert and Friends