7's Regarding the Present Heavens and Earth
7 - 1,000 year periods in the Present Heavens and Earth Era or Epoch
7 - 7 Seals opened in the Book of Revelation, in periods of Decades?
7 - 7 Trumpets in the Book of Revelation in periods of Months
7 - 7 Bowls of God's Wrath in Revelation in periods of Days
(God willing we will go into all the above, in detail, as we continue)
Gilbert and Friends
Please feel free to listen to this AUDIO, and as you do, scroll through all the notes and sketches below, as there will be additional information, not always covered on each radio show.
Thoughts to always keep in mind as the Day of the Lord is near!
2 Peter 3:14-18 14."Therefore, beloved, since you look for these, give diligence to be found in peace, spotless and blameless before Him (The Lord).
15. And account the the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given him.
16. Wrote to you as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; wherein some are to be understood, which the ignorant and unstable twist as also the other scriptures to their own destruction.
17. You therefore beloved, knowing beforehand, be on guard ourselves that you are not carried away with the error of the lawless ones, falling away from your own steadfastness.
18. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and into the Day of the Age.
Copyright © 2007-2018 GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.
Revelation 21:9-21:27 9."And one of the seven angels came who had the seven bowls, who were filled with the seven last plagues; and spoke with me, saying "Come here I will show you The Bride, the wife of the Lamb".
10. And he carried me away in Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem, , coming down out of heaven from God,
11. Having the glory of God: her luminary was like unto most precious stone, as jasper stone, clear as crystal, having a great high wall,
12. Having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names written thereon which are those of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.
13. On the east were three gates; and on the north three gates; and on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15. And the one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gate and its wall
16. And the city is four-square, and the length of it is as great as the breadth and the height thereof are equal. And he measured the city with a the reed 1,500 miles the length and the breadth and the height thereof are equal.
17. And H measured the wall of the city a hundred and forty four cubits (about 200-300 feet) by man's measure, which are also angelic measurements.
18. And the building of the wall thereof was jasper; and the city was pure gold like pure glass.
19. the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every precious stone. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third chalcedony; the fourth emerald;
20. the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius, the seventh; gold stone; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth gold leek; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth; amethyst.
21 Ane the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each one of the twelve gates was a single pearl; and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass.
22. And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple.
23. And the city had no need of the sun nor the moon, to shine upon it; for the glory of God did illumine it, and the Lamb is its lamp.
24 the nations will walk in its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.
25. And its gates will in never be closed by day (for no night shall be there).
26. And they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.
27. And nothing unclean, and no one who practices abominations and a lie will ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life."
Please feel free to call:
Andy, the host of the accompanying radio shows, and sidekick:
his number is (360) 600-6726
Gilbert @ (480) 205-3346
Putting the Puzzle
The World Before Adam Perished - Wiped Out
2 Peter 3:6. "through which the world that then existed, the great cataclysm with water perished" (all life wiped away Gr. = apoleto)
This is not talking about Noah's Flood! Man's Unbroken
Genealogy continued from Adam to Jesus is found in Luke 3:23-38, we all are descendants of Adam proves it!
2 Peter 3:8-13 "8. But don't forget this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9. The Lord is not slack concerning the promise as some count slackness; but is long-suffering toward you, not intending that any perish but that all come to repentance.
10. But The Day of the Lord will come as a thief; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with dissolve with intense heat, and the earth and the works therein will be disclosed.
11. Seeing that all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy living and godliness.
12. Looking for and hastening the presence of The Day of God by reason of which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.
13. But according to His promise, we look for New Heavens and a New Earth, in which righteousness dwells."
ORDER OF SEQUENCE OF EVENTS SURROUNDING THE THREE AGES FOUND IN (MATTHEW 24:3)
1. The New Testament Age
Begins @ Jesus death on the cross
a. ? (KEEP GOING, WE'LL FILL THESE PUZZLE PIECES IN)!
Ends with the Battle of Har Meggidon
2. The 1,000 Yr. Reign of Christ on Earth
Begins @ the 1st Resurrection
a. No false churches (KEEP GOING, WE'LL FILL THESE PUZZLE PIECES IN TOO)!
b. No demons
c. No antichrist
d. No false prophet
e. satan bound
f. No more war - all weapons burned!
Ends @ Judgment Day - Present heavens and earth destroyed by fire 2 Peter 3:10
3. The New Heavens and New Earth
Begins @ Wedding Day.
a. God the Father and Jesus will be our Tabernacle Rev. 21:22
b. Every tear wiped away Rev. 21:4
c. No Death Rev. 21:4
d. 1st Heaven and Earth destroyed Rev. 21:1
e. No Sea Rev. 21:1
f. No Crying Rev. 21:4
g. No Pain Rev. 21:4
h. New Jerusalem will be our dwelling place for those found
written in the Book of Life Rev. 21:27
i. Previous things passed away
j. All things have become New! Rev. 21:5
k. Newly Created Heavens - Bahrah Isaiah 65:17, Rev. 21:1
l. Newly Created Earth - Bahrah Isaiah 65:17, Rev. 21:1
Never Ends - Eternity!
UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS OF 2/21/2018
2 Peter 3:1-7 "1. This is now a second letter that I write to you beloved, and in both of them I stir up your sincere mind by way of remembrance.
2. That you should remember the words spoken before by holy prophets, and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles.
3. Knowing this first that in the Last Days scoffers will come with mockery following their own passions,
4. And saying, Where is the promise of His presence? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue thus from the Beginning of Creation.
5. They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God, heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of the water and by means of water
6. through which the world that then existed was overflowed with water perished (wiped away in the Hebrew)
7. But the Present Heavens and the Earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against a Day of Judgment and destruction of ungodly men."
Revelation 21:1-8 1."And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth; for the First Heaven and the First Earth are gone; and there is no more sea.
2. And I saw the holy city New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will tabernacle with , and they will be His peoples, and God Himself will be among them.
4. And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, the first things are passed away.
5. And He who sits on the throne said, Behold, I am making all things new. And He says write: because these words are faithful and true.
6. And He said to me, They are done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. The one who overcomes, will inherit these things; and I will be God to him, and he will be My son.
8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolators, and all liars, their part is the lake that burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death."
Isaiah 60:1-14 1."Arise, shine For Your Light has come, and the Glory of Yahweh has risen on You.
2. For Behold darkness covers the earth, and deep darkness the peoples, But Yahweh rise on you and His Glory will be seen on you.
3. Nations shall come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising.
4. Lift up your eyes round about and see; They have all gathered together, they come to You. Your sons will come from afar, and Your daughters will be carried on the side.
5. Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will throb and be enlarged, For there the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, the riches of the nations will come to you.
6. The multitude of camels will cover you, the young camels of Midian and Ephah, all of Sheba will come. They will bring gold and frankincense, and the praises of Yahweh they will joyfully tell.
7. All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will wait on you, they will come up with acceptance on My altar, and My Beautiful House will I adorn.
8. Who are these that fly like a cloud, as doves to their lattices?
9. Surely the coastlands will wait for Me and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring in your sons from afar, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of Yahweh your God, and unto the Holy One of Israel, because He has adorned you.
10. So will the sons of a foreigner build your walls, and their kings will wait upon you, for in My vexation, I smote you, but inMy favor, I have had compassion on you.
11. So shall your gates be open continually, neither will they be shut day nor night, that they may bring unto you the riches of the nations, with their kings led in procession.
12. For the nation and the kingdom that will not serve YOU will perish, Yes the nations will be utterly wasted.
13. the glory of Lebanon will come unto you. The fir tree and the box tree and the cypress together to adorn the place of MY Sanctuary, and I will make the Place of My Feet Glorious!
14. Then the sons of those who had humbled you come unto you bending low, then all those who despised you shall bow down unto the soles of your feet; And they shall call You:
"The City of Yahweh
The Zion of the Holy One of Israel"