1. Many will come in Jesus' name saying "I am a Christian" and will mislead many. vs 5
2. Hear of wars and rumors of wars - vs 6 (this is not the end)
3. Nation will rise against nation - vs 7
4. Kingdom will rise against kingdom - vs 7
5. Famines in various places - vs 7
6. Earthquakes in various places - vs 7
Revised, Feb. 27, 2013
Matthew 24:32-39 "Now learn the parable of the fig tree;when his branch is yet tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So likewise you, when you see all these things, know that it is near, at the doors. Amen I say unto you, this generation will not pass till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day or hour knows no man, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only! But as the days of Noah were, so will also the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and did not know until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man."
To zoom in, PC users = (ctrl +); For Apple users = (command +).
11. The Gospel of God's Kingdom will be preached in all the world - vs 14
12. Temple in Jerusalem rebuilt (The Holy Place is in the Temple) - vs 15
13. The abomination of desolation will stand in the Holy Place (within the Temple).
vs 15 (as spoken of by Daniel the Prophet - see Pg 9a)
14. The GREATEST TRIBULATION begins. vs 15 - 22
15. The days of this greatest tribulation cut short for the ELECT'S sake - 22
16. False Christians and false prophets will arise with signs and wonders to mislead.
vs 23-26 (These are the days of The Coming of the Son of Man, not the day!)
(We will revisit this in much greater detail - these events are immediately after so the Great Tribulation has and end?)
17. Immediately after the TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS (verse 29):
A. Sun darkened - vs 29
B. Moon not give it's light - vs 29
C. Stars will fall from heaven - vs 29
D. Powers of heaven shaken - vs 29
E. Then you will see the SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN APPEARING IN THE SKY! vs 30
F. All the tribes of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming! vs 30
18. Then He will send forth His angels with a GREAT TRUMPET and He will gather
His elect from the 4 winds from one end of the sky to the other - vs 31
To be continued, SEE PAGE 4!
The population of the United States was approximately 150 million in 1948, today it is 300 million, or double, yet the prison population is almost 10 times greater today than in 1948. If we do the math - since our population has doubled since 1948, the prison population should have doubled from 1/4 million to 1/2 million. Instead it is 2.3 million. In 1948 approximately 1 in every 570 people were in prison, today it is almost 1 in every 130 is imprisoned.
Psalms 90:10 says "The days of our years are 70; and if by reason of strength they are 80, yet their strength is with labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off and we fly away."
Conclusion a: If we use 70 for the length of a generation and 1948 as the date the Fig Tree Budded, that is, when Israel became a nation, the date all the things found in Matthew 24, regarding Jesus' return would be fulfilled is: 70 + 1948 = 2018?
Conclusion b: If we use 80: 80 + 1948 = 2028?
7. God's Kids delivered up to tribulation - killed and hated by all nations because of
Jesus' name - vs 9
8. Many will fall away from the faith and betray one another and hate one another
9. Many False Prophets (false Bible teachers) will arise and mislead many - vs 11
10. Because lawlessness is increased, most people's Godly love (agape)
will grow cold
cold is the Greek word (pseuche) soulish, it will not be a love of reason but of
emotions - which we see in divorces today where spouses forget their duty to their
kids and each other, and go by emotions which are destructive - vs 12
Copyright © GILBERTANDFRIENDS.NET. All rights reserved.